How to Survive in Matric

Bismillahirrahmannirrahim.

" To win in this game, you should work it out"

Assalamualaikum and hello blogwalker,

I am NOT the one who decided to get into matriculation right after SPM. I get confused in decided either to get into matriculation or diploma which duration for both of them is 2 semester and 6 semester. During those time, think about the duration, of course the shorter period would be my choice and that choice i decide quite late which about 3 days before the registration day. So here are my way to get survive in matric. On a serious note, matriculation is not that bad, tough.

Well basically there is a lot of stuff that can be done during matriculation times. But this is the usual things that I used to do to get survive. So to make it easier for your guys to understand, I divide it into two categories.

1.Study

Whatever it is study is the main reason why you come to matric. So don’t forget to study. What I actually mean by study is do every work or assignment assign by the lecturer to you and submit it on time. Even the assignment that been given is just read from page 2 to 3. Make sure you read it cause back-to-back it is still an assignment. Make sure you do your assignment by yourself and not by copying others. It is crucial to do it by yourself because you will definitely know what you understand and which part you don't understand need more explanation.

During my time, I am quite shame to ask lecturer so I tend to ask my friends who are understand the things that I want to ask. Usually u will recognize the excellent/genius/brilliant student so I will definitely ask them. But, let say I have a lecturer where I feel comfortable to talk to I will straight away ask them at their cubicle. If  you are like me maybe this method helps you a lot rather than you sit alone and keep do nothing.

During the examination time, I used to recall and look back the assignment that I have done and go through it by chapter. I also did the past year question to make me get used to it and have enough time to answer all the question.

Cut-It-Short if you do whatever ask by the lecturer, you will excel.

2. Hostel Life


The crucial part here is do not expect more for the hostel facility before you enter the hostel. Try to accept all the facility given to you during the first time you enter the hostel. If there things that you feel incomplete, try to overcome it and accept it slowly. Let say, there is only one iron room which have 3 iron with iron board which obviously it is not convenience for you to used it cause those 3 iron are for all student which means you have to queue with a long line. Therefore, you try to overcome it, it is either you do ironing during not peak hour, or you bring you own iron which is illegal. The decision is in your hands. 

Try to enjoy your hostel life with your friends, your classmates, and your dormates. It helps you alot in get survive and make your own memory with them. It is either you can have night movie together, or having a dinner together or play a games that you guys would like together and there is various things you guys can do. It has a lot of fun, trust me!.

Cut-It-Short do whatever you think your heart wants and accept the surrounding.

I guess that is the way i get survive for two semester in one of matriculation in North Malaysia. Till now i still have a very good memory with all of my friends and we still contact each other for updates, sharing notes and many more. 

That's it, hopefully it helps you and if you have anything to ask please leave a comment down below. 

Thank you for your reading and Have a good day.




Popular posts from this blog

Angry people are not always wise

Perpisahan itu satu PERMULAAN

Ini lah Jawapanya